Monday 3 November 2014

Reflection Post on Digipak (HA)

After receiving my draft of Digipak I can see where I need to improve on  the piece. The first improvement I need to make are to the two left covers and inside cover. I used these panels for the lyrics to the ten songs on the album. I poorly arranged these lyrics and didn't allow for appropriate spacing. To make sure this happens I will use a borderlines to make sure that none of the lyrics overlap onto each other. I will also make sure that there are an equal amount of lyric columns on all panels along with the size of the columns unless a set of lyrics end, meaning that it will have to start another column. The font size of the lyrics, I feel, could be improved as it is difficult to see and read. The font for the song titles is also larger that it should be along with the spacing between the song numbers and the titles. This makes the album look unprofessional and generally untidy. Applying all of these improvements will be quite easy and I feel that I could improve the digipak to a higher level in a short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment