Tuesday 4 November 2014

Reflection Post on Digipak (KC)

We had received our Digipak with comments, guiding us as to where I should make amendments. It is evident through the comments that the Digipak needs to be more unique and hold more design. In order to achieve this, I will research into more Digipaks, similar to my desired style, and incorporate some aspects into mine.


Aspects That Went Well:
  • Font used for the Band related to the era it is trying to portray.
Aspects That Didn't Go Well:
  • Too plain/ not enough design.
  • Digipak looked like it belongs to another genre.
  • Incorrect use of space.
How To Improve My Digipak:
  • Include 1920's theme throughout the Digipak.
  • Change the colour theme.


How To Improve My Advert:
  • Include more design.
  • Alignment of the words.
  • Decrease the size of the date.
  • Move the date upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment